When I moved to Halton Hills (Georgetown), I immediately fell in love with this small community surrounded by rolling countryside, conservation areas, trails & the Niagara Escarpment. It’s less than 2 hours away from my hometown, London and in non-peak traffic, downtown Toronto is just 35 minutes away by car or the GO train.
I am fortunate to have a career that I love! It’s so rewarding to help people find the perfect home or to sell a home for more than expected.
Buying or selling a home is a major decision so it’s important to have an experienced professional guide you through the process. When you work with me, you can count on personal, attentive and thorough service. I also have an excellent knowledge of the area, great negotiation skills and proven strategies regardless of whether it’s a buyer’s or seller’s market….and I LOVE what I do!
A FEW QUICK BITS ABOUT SUSAN
- Over 30 years marketing & sales experience
- 10 years corporate marketing experience in the waste, engineering & transportation industries
- Resident of Halton Hills since 1997
- Residential REALTOR® since 2001
- Registered as a Real Estate BROKER in 2011
- Consistent award winner since 2003 – Master Sales and President’s Gold ~ Top 10%
- Recipient of the prestigious Award of Excellence (Since 2008) & the LIFETIME Award of Excellence (2013)
- Registered e-Agent & Relocation Professional
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) & Social Marker Designations
- Member of Canadian & Ontario Real Estate Associations
- Member of the Brampton Estate Board – including Halton Hills (Acton, Georgetown & Surrounding Area)
- Involved in Organized Real Estate – Past and current member of the Brampton Real Estate Board’s Committees & Task Forces (Governance, Membership & Special Events)
- Member of RELO – the largest international relocations network
- Contributor to the Royal LePage Shelter Foundation – Top 10% Donor Nationally
- Graduate of McGill University, Montreal, Quebec (Diploma in Education)
- Graduate of the University of Western Ontario, London (Honors B.A. Urban Development)
With my specialized training, extensive marketing experience, corporate background, determination and sharp negotiating skills … my focus is to get my clients the best price, while providing the best real estate service possible!
Since graduating from Western and McGill, I have never stopped learning and am always looking to improve my skills. I have also spent many years giving back to charities such as the Georgetown Bread Basket, Salvation Army, Cancer Assistance Services of Halton Hills (CAShh), Halton Women’s Place, Upper Credit Humane Society, War Amps, Cystic Fibrosis Canada, Canadian Wildlife Federation, The Western Fund, and more. I am also very committed to ended violence in our communities; so every time I help someone buy or sell a home, I donate to the Royal LePage Shelter Foundation.
In addition to having a career that I love, I am very fortunate to have the support of good friends and my family. In my spare time, I love to travel, golf, garden, cycle, hike and cuddle with my 2 fur kids.
SUSAN’S STRENGTHS, EXPERIENCE, ACHIEVEMENTS, EDUCATION & TRAINING
Susan lives & works in the area … that makes her very knowledgeable of the homes and the market.
Susan has over 25 years marketing and sales experience … that makes her very capable of marketing and selling homes in the most efficient manner - and for the best price!
Susan is a regular contributor to the Shelter Foundation and among the company’s top donors … a registered charity that benefits local shelters and the Canadian Women’s Foundation. Funds are used for grants that lead to long-term systemic change that assist women’s groups with economic development and violence prevention. Susan is among the top donors to the Shelter Foundation.
Susan has a corporate background…that has helped her develop a professional and systematic approach to home buying and selling.
Susan has achieved excellent Real Estate track record in the past 20 years…
- Listings have SOLD in 24 days on average (6 days last year).
According to TRREB statistics, the Halton average in the past year is 14 days.
- Listings have SOLD for 99.83% of list price on average (115.04% current year).
- According to TRREB statistics, the Halton average in the past year is 106%.
- 100% of all transactions have closed
According to Trulia approximately 4% of sales didn’t firm up or close
Specialized Training & Designations
- Multiple offer management – lots of experience to maximize price and number of offers
- Real Estate Broker
- Social Marketer Designation
- E-Agent (Intensive Computer Courses geared toward Real Estate)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Relo Pro (Relocation Specialist)
- Customer Service
- Media Relations
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- Mortgage Financing, Real Estate Law, Real Estate Appraisal
- Interactive Management and Facilitation Training
- Real Estate Broker (2012)
- Writing Effective Newsletters & Marketing Materials
- Relationship Building, Stakeholder Analysis and Strategic Negotiation
Post Graduate Education
- Honors B.A. in Geography, Urban Development (University of Western Ontario, London)
- Diploma in Education (McGill University, Montreal)
Royal LePage Real Estate Training
- Road to Success Training Series
- Training Institute's AccSELLeration Courses
- Above and Beyond - Business Planning
- Intranet and E-Marketing
- Buffini trained to build a thriving business by referral
- Chris Leader
- Canadian and Ontario Real Estate Associations
- Real Estate Council of Ontario
- Brampton / Toronto (includes Georgetown/Halton Hills) Real Estate Boards
- Access to Oakville-Milton, Guelph & Hamilton-Burlington Real Estate Boards
- Senior’s Real Estate Association
- Canadian Professional Sales Association & Canadian Public Relations Society
SUSAN LOUGHEED, Broker
Your REALTOR® for life!
Proudly providing real estate services in Acton, Brampton, Caledon, Erin, Georgetown, Halton Hills, Milton, Rockwood and surrounding areas since 2001!
Let me know if you need assistance in another area. I have an extensive network of great local REALTORS® that I would be happy to recommend.