Susan Lougheed's … Comprehensive Marketing Plan will get your Home SOLD!!
- Extensive market experience and knowledge and thorough analysis with a realistic price recommendation for your property vs what someone might think you “want to hear” just to get the listing.
- A comprehensive Marketing Plan & Listing Package for sellers.
- A FREE consultation with a Professional home designer & stager whose assistance and advice help with how you can best present & “stage” your property to maximize its appeal.
- Helpful Hints & Checklists for Selling - like “Preparing your home for buyers”, “Preparing your home for showings”, “Calculating net proceeds & selling costs”, “Staging your home”, “Moving tips”, “What to do after your home sells” etc.
I am actively involved through the entire process from pre-listing right through until after the sale closes so there are no surprises!
- Access to garage sale signs to help de-clutter your home prior to selling or moving.
- Royal LePage’s easily recognized and oversized EXCLUSIVE & MLS® for sale signs on your front lawn with a toll free phone number.
- Your home will be marketed in advance of even going on the MLS® to almost 200 local REALTORS® in our franchise and to almost 20,000 REALTORS® across the GTA & Ontario on our Broker Bay appointment system. This generates advance demand for your home.
- Your home will be sent to all my existing buyers in advance of even going on the MLS® to generate advance interest & demand.
- Also the option to promote your home in advance of it going on the MLS® with an “Exclusive” for sale sign. This helps build advance exposure while you are preparing your home.
- Streamlined appointment bookings and confirmations enables you to receive requests for showings via phone call, email and/or text message to ensures maximum exposure and no missed appointments.
- Posting of directional arrows at the nearest intersection as permitted by local by-laws.
- Temporary colour feature sheets and listings in a literature holder for immediate display in your home within 24-hours of listing going on the MLS®.
- Full-colour feature sheet / booklets in a literature holder for display in your home.
- Custom buyer information booklet prepared with information about your home (survey, floor plan etc) and about the area and schools.
- Professional virtual tour, electronic feature sheet and photos of your home which will be on all the websites listed on the following page. A virtual tour on the MLS attracts more attention to that listing. Listings with virtual tours sell quicker and for more money. A virtual tour is essentially a 24/7 open house. Listings with virtual tours www.REALTOR.ca receive 75% more hits than those without virtual tours.
- Your home with have a professional walk-through video that can be used on websites, social media and other internet marketing.
- The virtual tour and photos will be burned onto CDs or flash drive for you to keep.
- Your home’s virtual tour is put on YouTube.
- Your home will be featured in my Preferred Client Newsletter (dependent on publication deadlines) with 8 issues each year that contain not only general tips for buyers & sellers, but also general suggestions for household maintenance and improvements.
- Immediate loading of your home and photos on our the Toronto Real Estate Board’s Exclusive Realtor® MLS® As you may have encountered as a buyer in the past, there’s nothing more frustrating than a listing without photos. In this business every day counts.
- Promotion to over 50,000 licensed sales representatives & brokers who are members of the Toronto Real Estate Board – which is the largest Real Estate Board in the world. REALTORS® from other areas to the north and west of the GTA, such as Guelph & Kitchener have their own Boards which have a significantly smaller membership.
- Your listing information is sent out to over 200 local Royal LePage licensed sales representatives & brokers located in our surrounding offices…Acton, Georgetown, Milton, Mississauga & Erin who are already working with buyers looking for a home like yours.
- Exposure on our public MLS® website www.REALTOR.ca with close to 300 million visits. Growing around 20% each year. Visits are turning into more exposure for property listings in Canada with approximately 3 billion page views across all devices.
- Exposure on Royal LePage’s corporate award winning website www.royallepage.ca which is highly rated by google and other search engines. As a result, they drive over 4 million people per month to our website which again is great exposure for our listings.
This gives your home worldwide exposure - and not just in the Greater Toronto Area. From this website, I have received inquiries from across Canada, the U.S., England, Germany, Sweden…
Last year, our corporate website generated 170,000 buyer leads!!
- Exposure on our Royal LePage franchise’s website www.meadowtowne.com
- Exposure on my website www.SusanLougheed.com
- Your home will be featured at the top of my website www.SusanLougheed.com
- Exposure on the virtual tour company’s website www.myvisuallistings.com
- Exposure on the staging company’s website www.homestagingtopsales.com
- Your home will have a virtual feature sheet that can be referenced in print media and sent to prospective buyers.
- There will be a link to your home’s virtual tour & photo gallery featured on all my outgoing desktop e-mails.
- Your home’s virtual tour is put on the following Networking/Social Media sites:
Twitter: @SusanLougheed with over 1500 followers
FaceBook: www.facebook.com/SusanLougheed (Personal & business networks) with almost 1000 friends & over 550 Page Likes
Linked-in: www.linkedin.com (Business network) with over 1000 connections mainly consisting of REALTORS® across Canada
Instagram: @SusanLougheed with over 500 followers
- Your home will be featured on my Blog: www.susanlougheed.com/4a_blog.php that is highly rated with Google’s search engines.
- Your home will be put on a “Data Distribution Facility (DDF®) network feed” to maximize exposure on the following websites:
With all other real estate company websites that are participating in the exchange
With other area sales representative and broker websites who are participating in the exchange
This distribution from the main source ensures that MLS® listing content is displayed on these websites is accurate, up to date, and uses CREA’s trademarks correctly.
- Your home will transfer to several “syndicated” websites consisting of all of the following and others:
Cottage Marketer www.cottagemarketer.com
Home City www.homecity.com
Mortgage Group www.mortgagegrp.com
Open House Tour www.openhousetour.ca
The Real Estate Book www.realestatebook.com
- Hosting of public open houses at your convenience. A list of security tips and precautions can be provided so you don’t become a victim of property or identity theft.
- An open house rider will be attached to your ‘for sale’ sign to maximize exposure.
- Open houses will be advertised on the internet and in print media dependent on publishing deadlines.
- Promotion of your home through the delivery of just listed/sold flyers.
Focused on Quality Service … Client Satisfaction … and Results!
NOT INTENTED TO SOLICIT BUYERS OR SELLERS ALREADY UNDER CONTRACT WITH ANOTHER RELTOR®